Sunday, January 10, 2010

That's a Wrap!

After a long day of work, I finally got to sit down to eat at around 8 pm tonight. My starving self couldn't hold off any longer, so I decided to grab dinner at the pub. I settled on the roasted vegetable wrap...it usually comes in focaccia bread, but I am not a big fan of it so I always get the roasted vegetables put in a sundried tomato wrap. The roasted veggies are topped with melted mozzarella cheese which is just the right addition to the nicely marinated vegetables. Even though the veggies can sometimes be overdone, I find for the most part they carry just the right crunch!

I always dip my wrap in a side of "suicide sauce"...our very hot hot sauce for the chicken wings. I think my co-workers have finally become accustomed to my strange habit.

I had a small garden salad on the side of my wrap! It was topped with pickled beets, red onion, tomato and cucumber. I do love that salad...especially the beets!

After dinner, my girlfriends and I went to the Pure Spirits Oyster Bar next door for a glass of wine. They have such a nice long bar to sit it...I love the atmosphere there, but it's definately not somewhere you want to make a regular visit too as it is quite pricey!!

You're probably asking yourself "why didn't she post any photographs?"...well if you read on to my next post, you'll find out why! Because let me tell you...I did take photographs of my delicious wrap..several photos, in fact!

No comments:

Post a Comment