Thursday, February 11, 2010

Comfort Comes in Food

I didn't really have to wake up this morning as I was techincally awake all night...the fact of the matter is I had to GET up.

Well, that wasn't very hard either after suddenly realizing that I slept with a repulsive creature last night...Maybe I should sleep with a mouse more often so that I get a move on bright and early.

For breakfast today I went for comfort to ease last night's tension and had an oatmeal pancake. I spread almond butter on top and then put on a dollop of apple sauce, some strawberries and agave nectar.

These pancakes are soo good. Please try one if I haven't convinced you already!

I also had a cup of coffee.

Well I better get a move on with my day...I have spent a good majority of it writing and submitting my Axe Challenge #2. Did you remember to vote today?

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment