Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Monster Mash

My loaf of bread is coming to an end...which is kind of good as there is only so much sourdough you can do before you're right sick of it! For breakfast today I had yet another piece of toast with peanut butter and a delicious cherry spread...which I stole from my roommate...

I also had a cup of coffee and some fruit alongside!

After breakfast, I lazed around for a bit and then went out to enjoy the sun before my evening class. It was so beautiful again today...I can't wait for it to stay sunny!!

For lunch I had an open-faced cracker --- I can't do sourdough twice in a day.

I topped her off with a slice of veggie "meat", some roasted red peppers, fried red onion, an egg, and a dollop of salsa.

It was quite difficult to eat due to the numerous layers and the fragile base...but I managed.

I also had some speenach.

After lunch I headed out to class...Four hours of everlasting boredom. What more could you ask for in a Tuesday evening?

When I got home I immediately made dinner as it was 8pm and I was ready to eat a horse.

While I made dinner, I sipped on a blueberry raspberry spritzer...It really seemed to take the edge off...

For dinner I had a baked sweet potato which I topped with peas, fresh tomato, and miso gravy. I also had some spinach for an added texture...

It kind of looks like a monster...but it was delish. I love my oven --- it bakes things soo quickly (I think that's due to the fact that it's broken...it continues to heat past the "requested" temperature which may mean explosion is in the near future) I baked that little potato in like 10 minutes...

After dinner, my roommate and I went out for one solid night: a beer and gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment