Friday, January 8, 2010

Too Cold to Move

With the freezing weather outside, I felt like there wasn't any better idea than having a relaxing evening inside. What better way to relax than with pizza and a movie, no?

So at around 730 tonight I began putting together my pizza. For the base, I used a basic tomato sauce.

Now, when I make pizza I tend to go a little crazy with the toppings...there is never too much. I started piling on red onion, mushrooms, red pepper, orange pepper, broccoli, feta, mozzarella, garlic, oregano, hot chili flakes and peas...yes, peas. I have never put peas on my pizza before, but it never hurts to experiment!

This is her pre-baked!





When the cheese was browned and the garlic aroma was circulating throughout the house, I knew my pizza was done to perfection!

I put together a plate with some greens and two pieces of my pie and sat down to watch what turned out to be the most disappointing movie ever.



You know it's a bad sign when you have never even HEARD of the particular new release...well that was the case tonight. Not having any idea what movie to watch, I decided to watch "Love N' Dancing" with Amy Smart. I got about 20 minutes in, barely, and turned it off. It was lucky to get 20 minutes worth of my time...because let me tell you, that is one set of 20 minutes I'll never get back!!

For dessert, I had the other half of my vegan chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie from yesterday and a cup of White Peony tea (a yummy tea that my sister got me for Christmas). I have a feeling that I will be venturing out to the Big Carrot for their baked goods ever so often....

No comments:

Post a Comment