Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Coffee in an Instant

Searching for apartments can turn into an addiction; that's why I was up until the wee hours trying to find the perfect place. However, I don't know why I wasted valuable sleeping time as all of the rent postings are for February 1 move-ins, while I am in search of a May 1 availability.

This fun little habit I have developed was the reason I had trouble waking up this morning. But after the third time my alarm clock went off, I finally crawled out of bed.

Breakfast

After getting ready for class, I sat down for my bowl of oats and Starbuck's new instant coffee (which I tried for the first time yesterday...not a bad little Colombia brew!)



Well I am off to my feature writing lecture.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the starbucks instants!! i agree...not actually bad! and so handy.

    ReplyDelete