Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pizza Party

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Well I guess my abode isn't really Rome, but I eat oats everyday as you know...so Mariel and Chloaye got a little taste of my life Monday morning as I made them up a bowl of my famous oats!

We piled those banana infused oats with apples, raisins, flax meal, AB, and creamy mediterranne plain yogurt. Oh my gosh...that yogurt is to die for. It is soo thick and creamy.

We also had a cup of Three Sisters Kicking Horse coffee...how appropriate.

After breakfast, we went downtown for a few hours to do some shopping as the Eaton's Centre was the only thing open on Family Day.

Chlo and Mariel were overwhelmed when they saw the main downtown intersection, Yonge and Dundas.

We headed home at around dinner time where we decided to make pizzas with the dough we bought at Kensington for $1.50.

After some serious rolling, we got about 3 make-shit shells so we decided to be creative and make three different kinds. We made a spinach one with roasted garlic, red pepper, red onion and cheese.

We made a "mexican" pizza with corn, red onion, fresh tomato, veggie meat, and cheese.

And we made a broccoli one with red pepper, red onion, green olives, and cheese.

To complete the amazing meal, we had a bottle of Malbec Shiraz.

The pizzas turned out amazing...my favourite one was the broccoli!

No comments:

Post a Comment