Monday, February 1, 2010

Camera Vacation

So, you may have noticed that I haven't posted in a couple of days. Well to be frank, I left my camera at my girlfriend's place on Friday so being camera-less I was not able to capture anything. I can't say I really ate anything worth mentioning anyways... My weekends are always filled with random eats as I spend my days working.

That leaves me to today. Not coming into contact with my camera until this afternoon, I was unable to photograph breakfast.

But, I will tell you that you have most definately seen my breakfast before: oats! I did not have any bananas today, though...which was a little strange as I have become so accustomed to having banana stewed oats! So I just had to have regular old oatmeal which I souped up with some apple sauce, flax meal, strawberries, and AB.

I had an apple during my lecture today...and then snacked on a couple of cookies (my broadcast instructor has started routinely bringing in cookies on Monday nights...what a sweetheart! They say a camera adds ten pounds...we'll see how much it adds after this class!)

I was really feeling a hearty dish for dinner tonight. So I settled for some rice pasta!

For the pasta sauce, I sauted some garlic, onion, red pepper, zucchini, asparagus, and peas. To that I added some flaked white tuna and a spinach and cheese tomato sauce. For the spices, I just used some dried hot chili flakes, oregano, and S&P.

It was darn good.


Well I am just going to finish up Axe Challenge #1 and then I am off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. This looks so yummy tate! Gorgeous presentation... haha. Love it!

    ReplyDelete