Monday, March 29, 2010

Unsettling Sunday

Sundays are supposed to be relaxing; however, the minute you're thrown a curve ball, that can all change. Well that was my Sunday from the get-go!

Going about my usual Sunday rituals, I was suddenly caught off guard when I noticed a certain someone sleeping on my floor...We won't go into details in order to avoid confusion, but let's just say it really put me out of whack!

Not only that...but my house happened to smell like stale beer and BO as my roommates decided to throw back a few while I was at work the night before. Thank god I had some axe on hand to rid the place of overwhelming stenches.

After washing up, getting ready, and scarfing down breakfast, I headed out to work...

That was when I ran into our realtor who just so happened to be showing our place to three sketchy looking folk --- Let's just say I am so glad I was already enroute!

You'd think that my Sunday couldn't get worse...Oh, it did. I guess you could say I was caught up in the mornings events as after waiting at the bus stop for far too long, I mindlessly got on to the wrong bus.

Thankfully, it didn't take me completely off route and only a few transfers were needed.

Well, work was work.

When I got home I made myself lunch/dinner...

I had a sexy sandwich as that is always a satisfying meal!

I loaded my sangy with blue cheese, tomato, cucumber, red onion, spinach, Dijon mustard, mayo..and of course, sriracha.

I hung out for a bit and then headed over to my friend's condo for a hot tub sesh...a much needed sesh at that as it was raining all day and I felt like goo.

No comments:

Post a Comment